Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Not hitting yet I need to get exhaust redone I'm hitting y pipe. Lowers are dehumped uppers trimmed tie rods need notched still

Reaction score
I just welded my rear one.. it held nothing on mine, Idunno about the rear ones on a extended cab. My front tranny member I just cut a 1/2" slot in side of frame above it, cut up to my notch, jacked the member up to close the notch and welded it back and boxed in under. Hella easier than removing and making tabs and all. End up looking like a recessed mount. Still using its factory bolts..lol

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
My rear one holds the carrier bearing
I'm gonna pull em take a lil of the sides weld a piece of l channel to it and drill some holes and bolt em through the side of the frame

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
No super exciting updates
I've put in new ball joints trimmed the upper a arms got an alignment changed the power steering pump swapped edc's cleaned up under the hood some ummm leds in the tails painted calipers taking it to Dropt n Destroyed in North Canton Ohio on the 10th

You must be registered for see images

This winter will prob be some interior work I'm thinking of doing Efans and adding a few billet pieces under the hood. A wire tuck for sure and tinted windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk