Dev's93 Miss Setback build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
What co.'s flip kit? I used a DJM, & when I bought it, the sales guy told me that the notch has to be moved rearward 1" from what the directions in the kit said. Has to do with the way that rear end is moved slightly backwards, to compensate for the driveshaft length. The kit moves the rear end back in order for the drive shaft not to bottom out against the rear of the tranny, internally. Mine worked out perfect when I did this.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Im gonna be runnin 20x8.5 and 20x10 KMC Novas

When you flip it moves the rear foward Ill put my notch in after I flip it so far djm flip and c notch hotchkins carrier bearring spacer. I already have 2 in spindles on the front a drop shackles on the back so I just need shocks and 3 in drop springs to be set.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Im gonna be runnin 20x8.5 and 20x10 KMC Novas

When you flip it moves the rear foward Ill put my notch in after I flip it so far djm flip and c notch hotchkins carrier bearring spacer. I already have 2 in spindles on the front a drop shackles on the back so I just need shocks and 3 in drop springs to be set.

Ummm... your probably right. It's been six years since I did mine. Old fart syndrome. Damn brain!
Carrier bearings in ECSB? Two piece D/S. I learned something today, here, again.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
On every flip kit I have installed reg, ext., and crew cab's the rear end get's moved a little bit toward's the rear of the truck, even with a 2 piece driveshaft you still run of of room at the carrier bearing yoke if the rearend isn't moved back a little, that is why the flip kit's have the hole in the flip bracket off centered to move it to the rear.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
a few more and a couple with dubmission82's truck

What antenna weres the body work?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I was going to but had personal stuff come up thats more imorptant this weekend.Have to wait till next year may check out a show in cave city ky next month though