DDM HID kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
You know. 2 for the highs and lows, and 17 others for a crapton of off road lights all around the truck. 6 for the front, 2.5 for a roll bar, 2 on the toolbox pointed backwards, 2 mounted on the bumper for tailgaters, 2 sets to go in each fenderwell to point on the tire and road, a set to put lights under the hood, and some extras.

Nah I ordered a set for me and I ordered 18 sets for Frieda and other people that wanted them and charged them $45 per set. So I made some money on them.

Reaction score
Their prices have increased dramatically then because for the bumper lights chrome or black they want 105.00 just for the lights not to include shipping

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Well mine were from a different place. They were from "Dotcom racing" on eBay but they no longer sell them. Someone else (AceH) on here found those lights, but they're exactly the same. I couldn't find them after searching for agood while.

Reaction score
I mean it would probably help that I look at the just clear plain signals instead of looking at the LED ones lol

Reaction score
if you go to dashzracing.com they have the lighting that you suggested for the new housing for the HIDs and the bumper signals. Still trying to find the corners though.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I threw away the corner pieces. One of them broke I'm half and popped the lense off at the caraway after I put them on, so I put blacked out corners on. I hear anzo (not sure if that's how you spell it) makes good bumper lights.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
After looking at the link I posted earlier, the pic of the headlights actually has "dashzracing" in it :lol: their shipping ($17) is a lot more reasonable!

Also I didn't know until looking at the other link, that they make a black version of mine :hmm:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
To me? Yes. They've been on for over 2 years now and are still crystal clear, and fit good (they don't stick way out like most aftermarket ones do) and they are sealed great. I've never had any moisture in the lenses and they've been submerged (long story) for about 30 seconds before. The only problem I've seen with them is the same with practically all aftermarket lights. The adjustment screws don't work too well. Mine came out of the box aimed almost perfect anyways.