Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I know the one ground by the parking brake release. I didn't know about one being nearer the turn signal relay if that is what you're talking about. Where would the power wire and the ground wires be for the PCM? I've poked around with my voltmeter and have voltage across most of the wires but tracing the wiring diagrams just isn't relating to seeing the wires in real life.

Reaction score
Update:

Since the last post, I gathered some information from other GM powers that had a similar problem. They all suggested that my PCM died and that I needed to replace the unit. I did so. The dash started to work properly! BUT..... My turn signals will not work nor my reverse lights. hmmmmmmm. What now?

Reaction score
Update: The wrong relay was the culprit. The relay was immediately blowing the fuse. I plugged in the proper relay and all new fuses and boom! It all started to work. the reverse lights being out were due to the switch on the side of the transmission. I have a leak that coated the switch. I hosed it off with a degreaser and now it works again.

Now the real question is... sell or keep