Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not to often I see ppl wanting those years, most want the 70s, I like them both.. An yea if your tires are more then 1.25" out you have to have mud flaps and fender flares but I see truck tires sticking way out all the time. They cnt say anything abt the height or noise when there's ppl lifting there truck 14" and running exhaust you can hear well before you can see it. Probably cuz ur an out of state
I've always liked those cars since I could remember.they are light and don't see to many, especially during hot August night's.
.it was about 6 years ago when that happened. Ofcourse they saw the nevada plates and asked if I was legal in Nevada. They gave me the California codes on which laws i was breaking. No mud flaps, do have a height law, they really don't care about loud exhaust here for now. We went up to bucks lake. My wife and her brothers are from that ********. Back then i was running 39.5 x16.50x15 on 15x12's. So they stuck out a good amount.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've always liked those cars since I could remember.they are light and don't see to many, especially during hot August night's.
.it was about 6 years ago when that happened. Ofcourse they saw the nevada plates and asked if I was legal in Nevada. They gave me the California codes on which laws i was breaking. No mud flaps, do have a height law, they really don't care about loud exhaust here for now. We went up to bucks lake. My wife and her brothers are from that ********. Back then i was running 39.5 x16.50x15 on 15x12's. So they stuck out a good amount.

Hey do u happen to have a build thread anywhere on your Sas

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

What made you swap from pitbulls to the mud grapplers? Nothing against mud grapplers im running them in 35s on my 06 now, but I had a set of 33-13.50 rockers on my 98 a few years ago and loved them.

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey do u happen to have a build thread anywhere on your Sas
I know I've got one on here somewhere. I think I posted it back in 2013. I'll have try and dig it up.
Search my 98 stepside,
I'm on mobile and trying to link.

Last edited: