Dad's '98 Resto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That68camaro

Reaction score
Are you the illustrious body man doing this? :Whoa:
Yes it is lol. Sipping some coffee & sanding some primer on his pickup this morning. I have alot of background around the GMT400 platform, personally built & took part of the restoration on many of these trucks... I've had a '94 k1500 For somewhere around 10 years now, not to mention probably 4 or 5 more that have came & went. I'll never get over these trucks.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
So…..apparently my truck is mostly painted and someone has been keeping it a secret :D To say I’m excited is an understatement.

I got this photo sent to me tonight as a teaser. I’m going to look at it Friday when I stop into the shop. I have to drop off my rear bumper brackets, rubber door moldings, and the window moldings.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
We have red….lots and lots of it!!! :p

I stopped over to the paint shop yesterday and took my first look at the truck. I was absolutely blown away how good it looks. There is still quite a bit of work to be done as well as some paint still like my tailgate & front grille.

Windshield and side window glass is all new and should be installed soon. I dropped off the window seals and weatherstripping when I was there.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Rear bumper is painted and assembled with the new step pads. License plate housings will be color matched also. I’d say the rear end definitely looks cleaned up with the bumper on.