Custom order wheels from Summit Racing ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has gone through this custom order wheel crap and used Summit Racing as the retailer . I would love to use the local tire shops here but they are crazy with pricing.

Summit has the wheels listed for $359 each shipped.......

I talked to American Eagle and they said I would have to have my retailer place an order to there Wharehouse so then there Factory will build the wheel. I know wherever I go I have a long wait for this wheel but I was just wondering if anyone else used Summit for wheels.

Ive bought many parts from Summit over the years but never any custom orders.....

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I have gone through summit racing as a retailer for my custom wheels from us general. Basically they just drop ship what you order.

The transaction went smooth and they arrived quick. I then had them mounted and road force balanced locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have gone through summit racing as a retailer for my custom wheels from us general. Basically they just drop ship what you order.

The transaction went smooth and they arrived quick. I then had them mounted and road force balanced locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I expect them to drop ship , I was just thinking if I go with Summit ( A big Distributer ) I might get my wheels faster then a small tire shop ( and cheaper ) .... and Summit gives free shipping soooooo winning lol.

I just hate to wait for back orders............I want to drop this ******..............But im gonna put my order in , I still have to get my drop and tires. so I have time.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo