Corvette Rallies on Fullsize advice/ opinions wanted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I posted this question in my newbie thread with no answer.. Seeing if anyone has ran 5x4.75 15x8 rallies on a fullsize with adapters?? I know you can buy big bolt pattern rallies aftermarket, but I already have the rims with brand new tires so looking to see if you think it is a bad idea.. or not. here as the said rims
You must be registered for see images attach

Yes I like lime green :D As I said in my newbie thread.. I plan to do.. likely a 4-6.. possibly 4-8.. drop on the truck.. not sure if I went with spacers with these wheels if I would have any issues. front tires are 235/60/15. the backs are 265/50/15. Here is what they will end up on if I decide to do it>

You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't trust adapters holding the weight, some do, some don't it's just opinion.

IMO sale yours buy ones that fit.

GTAwheelman

Reaction score
I will never use adapters again. the lug nuts on the front kept coming loose on the adapter.the ones holding it to the hub, so i had to apply red thread locker to them. i still dont feel comfortable with them. as soon as i get some 5x5 wheels again these are going in the trash.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm running spacers (using longer wheel studs) on my 79 Monte ... and run adapters on the back of my OBS... never had a problem with either.. I keep an eye on them too... no problems of any kind.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
did chevelle or another car use a different bolt pattern, i had a set of those rally wheels on a 88 2wd with no adapters about 12 years ago

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I ended up running truck rallies and bought some adapters off ebay to be able to use the chevy derby caps on my truck rallies. Worked out really good!

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im considering doing this to my gmt400 i have 2'' spacers in the back but want to run some different rims with the 5x4.75 bolt pattern im just worried about the front.