Colour matched fender flares.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
has anyone ever colour matched their fender flares? i would like to see some to see if i should do it and what it costed you
You must be registered for see images attach

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Here is mine, I had them painted when we repainted the whole truck. I used to love the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks white with the black flares, so that's what it looked like for 14 years. They were all scratched up from trail riding and parking lots. so we decided to color match them. I like it better now

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is mine, I had them painted when we repainted the whole truck. I used to love the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks white with the black flares, so that's what it looked like for 14 years. They were all scratched up from trail riding and parking lots. so we decided to color match them. I like it better now

hmn... that does look really clean..

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine came like this, but I wouldn't want them any other way.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine also came color-matched. I once met a guy at walmart with THE EXACT SAME truck as mine. His was a '98, same trim, engine, etc and even the side-steps were the same. But we had the factory wheels and flares still. His wife even told him in front of us he needed to paint his flares like mine.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine also came color-matched. I once met a guy at walmart with THE EXACT SAME truck as mine. His was a '98, same trim, engine, etc and even the side-steps were the same. But we had the factory wheels and flares still. His wife even told him in front of us he needed to paint his flares like mine.

i wish i had a story like that haha no ones got the same truck as me! all the trucks look good with colour matched fender flares i just wish someone else had bushwhackers haha

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i wish i had a story like that haha no ones got the same truck as me! all the trucks look good with colour matched fender flares i just wish someone else had bushwhackers haha

I'm also looking for someone that has installed some bushwackers. And not to thread-jack, but if anyone has a pic or two of the extended bushwackers and could PM me what is involved I'd like to see it. I'm thinking of trying to cover up my wheels some more.

Mudgopher

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine came like this, but I wouldn't want them any other way.

Damn, I'm so jealous...I have the same truck except an extended cab HD 1500. I wish I had a four door.