Colormatch chrome grill ring ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I seen your z71 in another thread here, its clean man! I think itd look good colormatched but damn it looks good as is!

Thanks man. I think I'm gonna color match it, but since i went with the tinted lights all around, I just feel like I might need to leave something else black like the mirrors and handles to tie the theme together. Just not sure how it would look all color matched and then have the tinted lights. Decisions decisions! Lol

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
If you do demold it then keep your mirrors and handles black, if you decide to keep the molding then paint your handles and mirrors. Either way something will be black to go with your lights

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
After seeing the photoshop, I say leave it chrome. Really makes the front end stand out more

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are good points about mine.
And I didn't question the color matched ring when I had my bagged truck. You're going for the same approach that I did, simplicity! I love it all colored up! Every truck ill ever own will be designed using the K.I.S.S. method - keep it simple stupid! Lol Btw, I love your truck, the color is amazing!
-Josh