CodyB's '96 Silverado Chat Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I honestly don't know, but if they had a turbo or a supercharger on them, I'd get real acquainted with the whole Jonesboro Police force...

And the parts are from www.latemodelrestoration.com or www.ckresto.com Its the same site, and they shipped out of Waco, TX.
Yeah I bet they would get to know you pretty quick, and yeah they are one in the same, I have bought a few part's from them from time to time.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
Yeah they are 4 cylinders.. Not sure what year they are, but they are ragged out to hell... Two out of the three have serious transmission issues, and the third has about half the oil replaced with Lucas lol

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
We just got one yellow one back from GM for ABS issues, and the other yellow one had a trans replaced, the interiors are pretty nasty. The white one is the nicest, but it's an '09 with 60k miles on it already...

BTW, I scored a set of brand new drop spindles for $100 if the guy brings them tomorrow.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Got the spindles, they've got a very light surface oxidation on em, but nothing a scrubbing pad can't fix.

They had the 4cyl and I5 both as options.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach