Cleaned up Engine Bay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dammit, I love the cleanliness and simplicity of your engine bay man. The one on my 800 looks like a snake ****, some parts Id need a gynecologist degree to get to. Nice work!!!!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Dammit, I love the cleanliness and simplicity of your engine bay man. The one on my 800 looks like a snake ****, some parts Id need a gynecologist degree to get to. Nice work!!!!

:lol: One of the reasons i went carb, I love opening the hood and seeing engine, Not plastic and wiring going everywhere.

Thanks!

3quarter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

The brake fluid looks dirty.. its like your oil to an extent.. it breaks down over time from getting hot.. and it gets moisture in it from humidity, its not hard to flush a system, and not too expensive.. safety isnt a big deal though, so let it ride lol

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The brake fluid looks dirty.. its like your oil to an extent.. it breaks down over time from getting hot.. and it gets moisture in it from humidity, its not hard to flush a system, and not too expensive.. safety isnt a big deal though, so let it ride lol

If you dont have brake fluid, Ive heard tranny fluid works really well.......... tee hee

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score

Dirt gets on the master cylinder, he can wipe it off with his sock if he wanted too..

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
the outside he can... but not the fluid sir

:lol: What I said was an old old old inside joke, hell I barely remember where it came from.

All Josh has to do is put tranny fluid in there and crimp the rear lines, it should be fine, especially if the fluid boils over and hits the headers at Arby's.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score

How can you tell my brake fluid is dirty? the plastic on the container is discolored. I just did all the brakes a couple months back.