clean beef.... thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
hell make an honest offer and I may sell ya the whole damn truck

I cant afford to make a decent offer, so i'm gonna keep quiet for now. but i'd pay 150 or so for your mirrors (are the power heated or signal?) dont know for the wheels and tires, i've opted out of a lift and regear for now so i think the biggest i'll go is 33's, the mielage is killing me. pulled a heavy trailer to london and back (mind you she isnt running perfect right now) and got 6-7mpg.. and it likes premium. 100$ for 300 kms. just the worst lol.

PS, if your still lookin at body lifts, i've got a brand new complete one. and a bunch of other little parts i'm tryin to get rid of (grille, rearend, Stock mirrors.ect)

i'd PM but i'm not sure how lol

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
yeah, ive thought of all teh standard stuff.... tint, clear corners, demolding, stuff like that. I really like the look of the one I posted, but it lacks some of the beef stuff I think this truck needs to match my usage. One thing that is for sure going to happen is my tool box is coming out and I'm going to put a in the bed one that is big enough to fit my winch with cradle. I also need to find a clean way of mounting a hitch in the front so I can use my winch that way too.

for those who havent seen, this is my truck as she sits now

You must be registered for see images attach

Back to your winch mounting, i was thinking the same thing.. keep the stock bumper and have a hidden hitch, i think behind the liscence plate would be a perfect place, i used to have an old caddie and the back liscence plate flipped down and thats where you filled her up, I may end up doing this since i've got all the stuff.

Butcher

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This is clean beef to me. love this truck!

IMO only do a Cowl hood if you have an open element air cleaner, looks good, but make it functional also.

other ideas
Headache rack
front winch bumper (definite beef there) :evillol:
NFab wheel to wheel running boards (clean, usefull)
Ranch hand rear bumper

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Sully, if I bought that truck of yours today the way it sits I would..

Debadge
Demold
Roll pan
2" Cowl hood
colormatched grill
Colormatched Bumper
black out the tail lights
headlight cover
black bow tie

Oh wait, I'd do that to any 88-98 chevy or GMC I bought.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sully, if I bought that truck of yours today the way it sits I would..

Debadge
Demold
Roll pan
colormatched grill
Colormatched Bumper
black out the tail lights
headlight cover<------forgot about that.
black bow tie

Oh wait, I'd do that to any 88-98 chevy or GMC I bought.

Now its fixed :D

Last edited:

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you sir are thinking some of what I am

Here is what I have in mind. Thanks for all the suggestions and please keep them coming. But here is what I have been thinking about for a little bit now.

Cab lights with LED tow mirrors (lightly smoked but still HIGHLY visable and amber)
Pocket styl flares (really only for looks so 1-2") left in black to tie in the mirrors color
Tool box I have now gone, add an in bed toolbox for winch storage with trifold hard toneau cover (again same color as the flares and mirrors
tint front windows to match the rest
power slider (probably way down the road)
clear corner lenses
painted black
chrome/stainless step bars
billet grill

bumpers stay for now while I figure that out. I'll probably weld in some added brackets for strength and a reciever to the bottom. Maybe I'll just mount a hidden hitch tucked up and in as best I can while still being functional. I am thinking about the cowl hood, but IDK yet.

step bars check