chrome fender trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danman6677

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi guys Im looking to add the chrome 2 inch fender trim to my ECSS but was curious about the applications.
Will the Yukon Tahoe Suburbans fit the trucks? there seems to be 2 different applications.
And will the long fender trim fit the trucks with ,mouldings?

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would get it for the trucks to be sure, I think a reg cab stepside would fit yours fine if you mean stepside by ss.

I think you'd have to trim the moldings back for it to fit. I have them on my fleetside but it had no other trim. I put on the aftermarket stainless rocker trim and my fender trims sit over top of it.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
What about the Chrome vent visors, i cant find them for the extended cabs just crew cabs.

honestly when I had my excab I took the back ones off and just left the front ones because imo the back little ones that flare out for the windows to open look silly

Sent from my static android

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen them on ebay i think. Not sure on the ext. vs crew though. I only looked for reg. cab ones.

I like chrome but I'm not a huge fan of them. I think lmc may have them also.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
LMC is a great place to get all this as its as close to OEM if not OEM as your going to get

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
he's talking all aftermarket stuff so none of it is oem.

Yea it fits good and they have alot of oem stuff, but bottom line they are too high in prices. Almost double the price of other places.