ChrisAU's '98 ECSB K1500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Glad to hear she's getting better, Chris!!!!

I've got a passenger side leak too that I have to track down. What screws were leaking on yours?

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
It was one of the two that hold down the main part of the cowl on the passenger side. Pop the small piece up and out and you can see the two I'm talking about. I took them out and siliconed the sh*t out of them and that area.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
i love that you are putting in work to keep another old one on the road but i can't help but wonder how much you have tied up in it now. wasn't the point of selling the hoe to save some cash? not being negative. i like the truck and what you are doing.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Yeah and I am. I'm probably up around 7, but it will be solid when I'm done and reliable. I was paying $6,600 year for the Tahoe in payments alone; tag and instance differences add another $800/yr. So it should pay for itself within a year, and my monthly cash flow is much larger.