Chevy Clear Corners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I accidentally ordered these clear corners in a set that came with my headlights and park lamps too. That was when I was just getting into the mods game and I didn't know that there was a difference between Chevy and GMC corner lights:uhoh2: They are unused and perfect condition.

I would be willing to trade these for GMC corners or just sell them. They are listed at $35 w/o shipping from LMR (which is where I got them from) so probably $30 obo shipped.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good luck with the sell. LMR is a bit high on their prices because you can get them shipped on ebay for $20-25.

Are they for 88-93 or 94-98 style?

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are the 94-98 style. They are the ones that are completely clear with a chrome reflector back. They aren't the clear version of the stock corners (that kinda remind me of a bike reflector)

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm willing to consider lower offers. I don't have any use for these as I've got a GMC and I have no intentions of switching to a Chevy grill.

$25 shipped to the cont. U.S. I'll ship to Canada if I need to but it will cost more.
If you're interested I could post up some pictures. Or you could just look here... http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/CTP-15201CDA

Last edited:

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

These are brand new. I've never taken off the protective film. They have been in the original box most of the time. They have never been installed.