Cheap cowl hood.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ this. They may want you to get a repair estimate an then they will refund you that amount up to the purchase price to get it fixed....

It is best to know about how much it will cost you to get it fixed. I just called them and was real easy, they just asked me about how much it would cost to fix it and then came back with a figure if I would except it or not, I did and then he had to just have it ok. Took a minute or so and sayed the refund/credit was approved and should see it on my account in the next couple of days. Figured it would be a hassle and really my experience was really good and almost to easy.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my hood on last night and the pass side up front is about an 1/8" above the fender... its not perfect, but its good for $187. pics coming. I would recommend this hood to anyone.. great for the price.

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tony, do you think you could "tweek" it to make it fit better?

probably... I pushed it down some and am planning to try and adjust it out... like i said.. its minimal. I didn't expect perfection.... now if I paid $350 I might be making some noise about it!

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mines the same way, only on both sides, which my DS was before maybe the PS too, I forget, but I shimmed the front of my ds fender and now it's fine, I could do the same on the PS but thing is it makes a bigger hood to grille gap when doing this. Maybe shim the grille up too LOL.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got mine in yesterday and it looks like it was handled with care... Will hopefully get it fit to the truck this week or weekend. I will post up some pics when I am done. Great buy for the money!