Capping off A/C lines and electrical connectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ram1220

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got mine for my 90 Sierra at Autozone. Not sure what brand it is though.

95moburb

Reaction score
It is a 350. For reference there is not a delete pulley listed as working with the early trucks with the stamped serpentine brackets but the AC compressor is identical and so are the bolt holes. I used Dorman 34152 on my truck, should work for you as the AC compressor is identical.
Thanks a lot I'll look at getting that one because not sure how long my compressor is going to last it's making a lot of noise lately

randomguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks a lot I'll look at getting that one because not sure how long my compressor is going to last it's making a lot of noise lately

Mine was howling pretty bad. I also bypassed the smog pump at the same time.

For anyone who may read this in the future my truck is a 1988 K2500 7200gvwr and has the original stamped steel serpentine brackets on it. I left the smog pump bolted up but installed a belt for an AC and power steering equipped truck. There is a belt routing diagram for no smog pump on the fan shroud. I disconnected the plug on the smog pump but left everything else intact. ECM doesn’t monitor the smog pump so no codes to worry about.

I will be deleting it entirely when I install aluminum brackets from a later truck.

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ended taking all my electrical connectors and dabbing some dielectric grease in the ends to keep out moisture, and I thoroughly wrapped each of them tight in electrical tape and tucked them out of site under other wires and zip tied them tight. Can't even see that there are extra plugs, looks great.