Cant decide

what one

• Silver

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 2Tone

Votes: 24 92.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
id say go ahead with ur 3tone paint job u already have it that way. but u can do a diffrent color instead of black maybe a midight pearl blue and silver with the red pinstripe

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I voted for the 2 tone............I've always liked 2 tone paint schemes.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Wow...I was thinking man, this is an easy decision, and then I voted. Seems a little lopsided.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
id say go ahead with ur 3tone paint job u already have it that way. but u can do a diffrent color instead of black maybe a midight pearl blue and silver with the red pinstripe

Red int man But I will use a diff shade of red to break up fo sho

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Two tone for sure. Who cares if it's played out? It will still be unique, and you have to live with it. I think solid silver would be a little too dull for the type of truck you're building. The only think I don't care for is how the front end just ends abruptly on your rendering. I don't know how you could fix that, though. Maybe it's just me, but I would either try to continue the black down the front, or round if off a little higher on the hood with the red pinstripe, just and inch or two above the seam. Like I said, that's just me though, do what you want, don't settle for anything less.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score
Two tone for sure. Who cares if it's played out? It will still be unique, and you have to live with it. I think solid silver would be a little too dull for the type of truck you're building. The only think I don't care for is how the front end just ends abruptly on your rendering. I don't know how you could fix that, though. Maybe it's just me, but I would either try to continue the black down the front, or round if off a little higher on the hood with the red pinstripe, just and inch or two above the seam. Like I said, that's just me though, do what you want, don't settle for anything less.

I like how the black works out in the front on his rendering, its ends perfectly with his hood which also follows the lines of his paintjob.