Can anybody recommend a good leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrumpyOldTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 96 c1500 2wd ext cab and I wanna get a little bit higher off the ground but I don't feel like dropping $500 on a full suspension lift. So can anybody recommend a good leveling kit that is safe for my truck and doesn't drain my wallet? I'm thinking about 3'' front 2'' in the back would look good.

GrumpyOldTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive seen some on ebay with strut spacers and blocks for about 150, would that work on my vehicle?

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Daystar makes leveling kits. Or drop shackle to level and body lift.

GrumpyOldTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I starting to think that rough country kit might be my best option, do you know what size tires that would allow for? sorry I don't much about lift kits

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
31's will fit stock. I have 30's right now :nono: stupid mistake on my part. 33's fit stock with major trimming and probably a ton of rubbing. just food for thought

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
First I have spacers pita install and yoy need the bj spacer from rough country total cost for 2" up front 75 dollars and a 2" spring would have been way faster install. Tou still need to buy a rear block to level. 2" rough country kit would be the better purchase. If you want a visual diffrence just order the 4" kit and run 33s and be done with it.

Adam

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I starting to think that rough country kit might be my best option, do you know what size tires that would allow for? sorry I don't much about lift kits

If your going to run factory rims, and a 2" rough country a 31"- 32" tire will fit and look good.