Cabin pressure vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GGraham

Reaction score
What is the science behind that tho? Why would they close fine with a window down a touch? To me there is some sort of extra cabin pressure being created. So my hinge/ door alignment is causing it to barley close? Why does it close so easy with a window open then? The alignment can’t be that far off? Very frustrating

1madmouse

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 93 I got in 97 with 40k on it has always had the drivers door close easy and the passenger door slam if you don't catch whoever is riding with you to go easy closing it. Changed the door hinge pins on the drivers door, because it started making a clunk sound when I hit a bump but didn't seem to change anything. Never thought about it being a pressure thing.

1madmouse

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 93 I got in 97 with 40k on it has always had the drivers door close easy and the passenger door slam if you don't catch whoever is riding with you to go easy closing it. Changed the door hinge pins on the drivers door, because it started making a clunk sound when I hit a bump but didn't seem to change anything. Never thought about it being a pressure thing.