C2500HD and C3500 Dually spindle swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustinthewind

Reaction score
Title says it all. Bought a lowered 94 c3500 dually and raising it back up to stock. Only thing is that the spindles are hard to find. I've found 96 C2500HD spindles for free...will they work? HD is 8 lug, but not sure because of dually hub. Any help would be appreciated!

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wild Guess: Guy changed springs, steering knuckles are OEM. You could look at them and see what the casting numbers are, and how those numbers compare to stock, or to the replacement ones you're looking at.

Are you sure he "lowered" it? Maybe the front springs just sagged.

Dustinthewind

Reaction score
Wild Guess: Guy changed springs, steering knuckles are OEM. You could look at them and see what the casting numbers are, and how those numbers compare to stock, or to the replacement ones you're looking at.

Are you sure he "lowered" it? Maybe the front springs just sagged.
The springs could have sagged I suppose, but from what I have found this truck should have 7.7" of ground clearance. I have 6" at the frame and 4 1/4" at the lower arm. Did these trucks really sit that low? I'll have to jack it up to get a better look at casting numbers, but the ones I have for the 2500hd have a 4x and a 4 stamped on them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a dually but its the rotor thats different from srw and dually. Spindle is the same

And when I get home tomorrow ill make sure I still have them