Building inner fenders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBLOOM33

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a standard trailer fender i just have about 3/4" tucked inside the orignal fender.. so really if i butted it up it would only be 3/4" wider.. either way its not keeping road grime off things but i also live in Cali so the weather is Beautiful here right now so hopefully that will help

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya you lucky ********.lol here in indiana weather is a crap shoot! luckely i know a guy that works for a trailer place that can get me plenty of sizes :D im going as big as posible! i want my engine bay closed off as much as posible from road spray!

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hit a bit of snag while Workin on em today. The pass side is too big for my battery to fit back in. I can either pull both fenders back out hack on em til they are even and the battery fits back up front or relocate the battery to the tool box. I have to pull the pass side back out either way to trim it cause its not sitting level.

You must be registered for see images attach

What did you eventually do about the Cruise Control?

Reaction score
I'm still really surprised mine don't get any road grime or dirt on anything.. and I live on a clay dirt road.. and it's my daily.
You must be registered for see images attach