Building inner fenders.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Naw I think I did 4-5 1" welds along the top and bottom and that will be plenty to hold it. I still have to smooth the welds out a little bit and either use some paintable seam sealer or bondo to mold the two pieces of metal together and finish it off. I am thinking about using rivets for the other one so I can work on it at the apt.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Eh I dont see a lot of need to have to have them two piece. The whole fender and plate come out easy enough as it is, plus I plan on filling the seam between the two pieces for a nice clean molded look.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Finally got to work on these a little.

You must be registered for see images attach

lookin good

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Hit a bit of snag while Workin on em today. The pass side is too big for my battery to fit back in. I can either pull both fenders back out hack on em til they are even and the battery fits back up front or relocate the battery to the tool box. I have to pull the pass side back out either way to trim it cause its not sitting level.

What the battery would look like in the tool box and I have enough 4/0 to make the runs from hart to the engine bay.

Trill

Reaction score
I have a question for you Pierced. How do you take the ABS Module out? Wouldnt that affect the braking on it? I been debating on whether or not I should do this to mine.