build of the big blue bus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just turned 16 so progress wont be so fast but im getting there.

specs are its a 1995 tahoe ls 4x4 with 350 5.7 and auto. right now its all stock with 245/75/16s. im looking for bigger tires. i just got my 3 inch body lift in mail today and ive got new head lights coming as well along with my cb antens and the fender brackets for them. plan to hav it on 35s when i get the money to buy them from my friend. so far ive done clear corners i got from my buddy and apc clear parking lights off ebay. ive dont a lil paint work like wipers and roof rack is all painted i just need to install it back on.

the passenger door is going to be fixed and i will find a new front bumper probably the diesel bumper and put some lights in it. i also want to do cab lights and some exhaust work. it needs some work here and there but i like it and its been in the family since i was little so ill keep it for a while and i dont see many this color.

on to the pics of it...

here is was 2 years ago before the door.
You must be registered for see images attach

another more recent before i startted to work on it. lights are just placed on roof not mounted

door damage :(

clears in

new parking lights

should have the new headlights in tomorrow or sometime soon. ill get updated pics after i get those in.
thats about it for now. i have a cobra 19 waiting to go in and my antennas in the mail. alsp have a overhead console i bought. dont know when ill get to install the body lift but when i do ill take a lot of pics of that as well. if this is in wrong section feel free to move it.

more pictures of the painting and install of stuff on my cardomain. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3856942

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got my cb antenna mounts and my new tyc headlights. going to do the headlights this weekend and replace that one yellow bulb in my parking lights. im not doing the body lift untill i fix the drivers door hinge since it sags so much and i need to replace the torsion bar link on passenger side then i will get the body lift install started before summers over i hope

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well ive got the new headlights in now... goign to work on fixing the front suspenson tomorrow and start bl here soon

You must be registered for see images

just after i finished. now the ring around parking light is black looks ton better. as u can see in the above pics the drivers is painted but not the passenger in the pics

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i got the body lift done in my drive way. wasnt all too bad. i will get more pictures tomorrow

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
new pics soon... got 4500k hids in and cranked front and 2inch rear block and rear bumper raised. also 102 whip on bumper now blue bowtie and my second set of tyc headlights. its starting to look real good

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
long time no update but got leds in interior cool white in dome and doors and blue switches cluster and ac controls.got overhead conolse installed painted grill silver and redid my wiring to a box under my hood i made. still need to get bumper trim. mounted some blazer fog lights. need to move em forward more. bout to order front end parts and need to get somekeys to level it. want to get tow mirrors too with the signals. also painted calipers a while ago when i got bored. have nbs tahoe emblems to add as well

have more ppictures of the install if wanted