Brits 92 sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive already crossed off a lot on my truck list. Tint n wheels were my biggest things n got them done (halfway with the tires) so theres always next years tax return! Haha oooh and once I get my student loan payed off in a few months that will be an extra 300 a month for me to put into it. I think his name is skyhigh something he sent me a link to a whole kit n I believe it was about 500. So just gotta get the rest of my tires n paint n lift n then its just a few other little things like headliner n damn dash n sound system.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Ive already crossed off a lot on my truck list. Tint n wheels were my biggest things n got them done (halfway with the tires) so theres always next years tax return! Haha oooh and once I get my student loan payed off in a few months that will be an extra 300 a month for me to put into it. I think his name is skyhigh something he sent me a link to a whole kit n I believe it was about 500. So just gotta get the rest of my tires n paint n lift n then its just a few other little things like headliner n damn dash n sound system.

Sweet!!!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
5 pages and how have I missed this?! I'm not around here enough to see new members, lol! Little late but welcome, good to have you here! Truck looks good, always awesome to have more female truck lovers!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
5 pages and how have I missed this?! I'm not around here enough to see new members, lol! Little late but welcome, good to have you here! Truck looks good, always awesome to have more female truck lovers!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oh ive been around for a bit now but just posted this lol but thank you very much.

slippy3002

Master Machinist
Reaction score
Thought about black mirrors like scotty.... I love you guys always saying pink this pink that haha its great! Hmm n the air cleaner, never thought about that. You saw the trim around the parking lights right? That was my dad's idea!

Yes looks good. The chop of the pink mirrors looks good. I think you can pull off the pink dumbos or even pink tow mirrors. If you like big mirrors, get the tows off eBay. They take a bit too get use to because they are larger, but way better to see from.

What are those? I like mine cause they are big....

She likes 'm big :lol:

Sent from ®obl@and!