Brake Switch Wire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I'm wiring up a brake controler and Last night I spend over an hour (for real) trying to find the fvcking wire to contol the brakes.. everything I found was always Hot, the brake switch thing (up on the steering Column was a no, go) I dont seem to have a Plug already setup for this and its really starting to bother me.. never had a problem with something like this before.

If anyone has done this or know what colour wire, or has a wire diagram (truckin) i'd be more than thankful

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The one on my 97 is a thin white wire by the Airbag wires (big yellow ones), its by a bunch of other wires that go to a box down there by a dash brace.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The one on my 94 is a yellow wire.

I installed the one on the 94, the previous owner installed the one on the 97

I'm not 100% sure that the white wire is the "correct" one but I know that it works for the brake box

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

The one on my 97 is a thin white wire by the Airbag wires (big yellow ones), its by a bunch of other wires that go to a box down there by a dash brace.

Thanks Alot man. Hopefully this works for me. i'll post how it goes tonight or tomorrow