brake line help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
chevyboy1992, those Thornbirds? Man I absolutely HATE mine. Horrible on the street, horrible on the trail, horrible in grass, horrible in sand. Only thing they have been good at are deep mud holes and a sore back. Mine are 39.5s on a Bronco. You had better luck with them?

chevyboy1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine dont ride that bad.i have heard from alot of people that they ride like crap.but i mounted mine balanced out as perfect as possible and they arent that bad.i 38.5s 14.50 wide on 10'' wide wheels i want to find something that last longer.and rides a bit better i never go offroad hardly unless im in the fields and i havent found a spot out there to slow me down yet even with trailors behind me.but i didnt know they made 39.5s i thought the tallest they made was my height.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
I finished the Bronco about 6 years ago, they might not make them anymore. I have been running Nittos for the last few years, nothing but ecstatic about them. I run Dune Grapplers on my 94, Trail Grapplers on my 99/00 and just got a set of Dura Grapplers for my brother inlaws 06 F150. I had a set of 315 Mud Grapplers on a 95 Z71 as well. My cars all run NT555s and NT05s now. Wish they made bike tires and I'd have one for my Harley. They make most of the tires right here in White, Ga. The shop I work for gets an amazing deal on them so I don't pay even half of retail. 74 bucks a piece on my 31x10.50/15 Dunes, 101 each on 285/70/16 Trails and around 100 bucks each on the Duras.