Boyd Coddington timeless 5's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im still trying to pick these up he wont budge on the $500 ( im willing to pay it just trying to get em cheaper:Big Laugh: )
here is a couple more pics.
You must be registered for see images attach

And i think i will run 265/50/20 front and rear 295/45/20 if they fit remember its gonna be stock and then a 2/4 only...

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I had the 2/4 and it just was never low enough for me. I wish I would have done the 4/6 right off the bat. 3/5 is a perfect drop imo. Im at 4/6 and I want to go lower.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the 2/4 and it just was never low enough for me. I wish I would have done the 4/6 right off the bat. 3/5 is a perfect drop imo. Im at 4/6 and I want to go lower.

I like the 4/6 but out here the roads SUCK!!!!!
My last chevy dropped 4/6 on 17" Boyd timeless 5's I think its telling me something

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea dude I would pull the trigger on $500 before you miss out on that deal.

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I like the 4/6 but out here the roads SUCK!!!!!
My last chevy dropped 4/6 on 17" Boyd timeless 5's I think its telling me something

I think you should buy them and go 4/6 again. The road here suck too, But I have the truck set up so it rides great, with the swaybars and bilsteins. Also Im running a larger side wall.