Bomber seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Not sure how comfortable it would be...

aclay

Reaction score
My Truck

You must be registered for see images attach

This is what my truck looks like now. I think they would look pretty sweet as well. If you put the right kind of padding down for the seat part I think it would be fine. but I have some bigger plans for "ole blue". :evillol:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

This is what my truck looks like now. I think they would look pretty sweet as well. If you put the right kind of padding down for the seat part I think it would be fine. but I have some bigger plans for "ole blue". :evillol:

Foam, from the bottom up...

1/2" medium/hard (closed cell), 2" medium, 1/2" soft. Gives a nice progressive, comfy feel.

The closed cell will keep you from bottoming out your bottom.

aclay

Reaction score
Foam, from the bottom up...

1/2" medium/hard (closed cell), 2" medium, 1/2" soft. Gives a nice progressive, comfy feel.

The closed cell will keep you from bottoming out your bottom.

I agree 100%. Now to find some....I really dont want to have to pay full price for some new ones, but if I have to I have too.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude man, those look like a medieval torture device, would look killer though. Ive seen those on some older muscle cars and they look killer with a stripped out racecar look.

aclay

Reaction score
Dude man, those look like a medieval torture device, would look killer though. Ive seen those on some older muscle cars and they look killer with a stripped out racecar look.
I have thought about stripping a GMT400 and making it a vintage race car theme, but I also think maybe a 63-74 would be a little easier because cool body styles and no electronics. I am going to need a bigger garage!

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have thought about stripping a GMT400 and making it a vintage race car theme, but I also think maybe a 63-74 would be a little easier because cool body styles and no electronics. I am going to need a bigger garage!

you and me both!