blue bus solid axle adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
pics of said truck.... anyone know what trans it is? nv3500?
You must be registered for see images attach

has crank windows flowmaster with duals i think 285 bfg all ts 350 red interior sinroof little rust over wheel wells and both cab corners. has skid plates too. not sure of gearing. its a w/t model so single headlights and chrome smoothie... plan to change both of that

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not sure if im goinng to get it yet.. moms not too happy about another truck at home. guy i work with says his cousin can rebuiild my trans so i may just go ahead and do that instead and get the bigger cooler and install my trans temp gauge i got

DHGFX4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Reading through your thread.. ive got to ask.. whats the difference in truck TBars and suvs?

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
would a radius arm set up bet any better than leafs? thers 2 78 bronco dana 44s for sale. trying to decide what i want to do... either sas the blue bus or sell it and get truck not quit sure. need some opinions from others

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
would a radius arm set up bet any better than leafs? thers 2 78 bronco dana 44s for sale. trying to decide what i want to do... either sas the blue bus or sell it and get truck not quit sure. need some opinions from others

those d44's can only be radius arm as the ends are all cast and cannot mount leafs to them

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know made me think of setting it up like that but im mostlikely going to get off road design kit or diy4x. not as much free time as i would like to and would be faster for me to do it that way. got some extra money need to send off my knucle to get it machined here soon

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
i know made me think of setting it up like that but im mostlikely going to get off road design kit or diy4x. not as much free time as i would like to and would be faster for me to do it that way. got some extra money need to send off my knucle to get it machined here soon

i never machined my knuckle, i had just drilled and tapped it and with my lift i used the dana 44 steering lift block that the arm mounts on top of.