Blower not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooslowtahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Previous info blower motor resistor was replaced a few weeks ago and blower worked fine from that point until now. Well got in my truck the other day and the blower wouldn't come on blower was working just a few hours before that. Then today it wouldn't come on I checked fuses all were fine. An hour later the blower start working again. Now it's back not working. Where should I start looking for the problem?? Thanks in advance 99 tahoe

tooslowtahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a burnt plug in the back of the ac/heater control unit. The plastic around a couple of the pins had melted causing the unit go in and out really didn't fix it yet just some tape to hold it in place for now I need a new pigtail for it

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You may want to change out the control unit as well. I kept burning the wires until I just put another control unit in as well as the pigtail and its been over a year with no problems.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk