Blinkers and reflectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeck11

Reaction score
I need some help. I just blacked out my front end and I can't stand the yellow/orange of the blinkers and reflectors. Any ways I can change the colors of those? Reflectors for sure, blinkers I can live with. Links and pictures would be awesome! Thanks!

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Are you asking about the color of the bulbs? Depending on your state, chances are they have to be orange for the blinkers. The only other color you could really run would be white, but I can't see that looking better than orange. In the reflectors you can run a white bulb or LED.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
First off, what year, make, and model is your truck?

You can always get replacement or aftermarket parts, you can get clear or smoked lenses. Are you wanting to replace the lenses, or the bulbs as stated above?

jeck11

Reaction score
It's a 98 ext cab. I'm working on blacking out the front end so I really like those smoked lenses and the all clear lenses but I don't want to get pulled over for anything customers its my dd. Not sure what the laws for Minnesota are. And I would like the bulbs clear if it's allowed.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's a 98 ext cab. I'm working on blacking out the front end so I really like those smoked lenses and the all clear lenses but I don't want to get pulled over for anything customers its my dd. Not sure what the laws for Minnesota are. And I would like the bulbs clear if it's allowed.

We need to know if it is a Chevy or GMC and if its a w/t model

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score

Hell you could paint the corners whatever color you wanted they are pretty much a waste the bottoms light up and the tops just a reflecter. the parking lights are the main functioning signals so I would worry about it. im just gonna shave mine and paint to match the body!