Black z71 rcsb "Undertaker"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi everyone I figured I'd start a build thread. I got this truck a couple of months ago. It has 114k orig miles. This is when I first got it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Shortly after I got it I had to get the 10 inch wide wheels, and 295's off of it. I hated how it drove.
So I decided on a new trail boss wheel.
I wanted to keep a fairly decent ride so I went with a 275/65/18. Tires are Cooper.

Next I needed light so I started to convert to leds.

future plans

- finish paint correction.
- color match grill.
- new headlights / corners.
- put the z71 sticker back on.
- Diesel front bumper / fog lights
- exhaust
Dual display compass / temp mirror.

More to come I'm sure..

Last edited:

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet truck. The rcsb 4wd are getting hard to find in that kind of shape

For sure I actually had a white 98 ecsb about 8 years ago. Should have never sold it. I miss it. I've been searching for one of these ever since I sold my last one.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Working on paint correction now.

Some random pics I took today. Waiting to play if the snow ever sticks haha.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'm down in Colorado Springs myself, so far the storm that was purported to dump multiple feet has failed to deliver. Looks the same as your pics. In fact, I had so little faith in it dumping I ran up to Parker to scoop up a pair of axle shafts for my Camaro. That driver's seat is mint. Seems like a good indicator for the rest of the truck.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm down in Colorado Springs myself, so far the storm that was purported to dump multiple feet has failed to deliver. Looks the same as your pics. In fact, I had so little faith in it dumping I ran up to Parker to scoop up a pair of axle shafts for my Camaro. That driver's seat is mint. Seems like a good indicator for the rest of the truck.

I Was really hoping this was gunna be the big one. But your right not looking to good yet lol.
I need to get the interior cleaned up still. Hoping it looks better after its cleaned ^^