Black n Lime green rims. Definetly need photoshop before doing this.. lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Burban

Reaction score
I also say go for it! I think it looks good. There was a black and lime green Suburban on Craigslist in Florida this past week that had black and green 20's on it. It looked good to!

Black Burban

Reaction score
I was just Googling for 98 suburbans or custom Suburban images and it was in images. The Suburban is black and green wheels are black and green. Looks good but may look better if Suburban was all black with the wheels green and black

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys.. I bit the bullet and did it....
You must be registered for see images attach

Not sure how I feel about them. I need some better pictures of the truck to upload, but these were the ones I snapped right after I got them on.. lol Alot of my buddies like them and think they look good. My dad looked at them and said they where ghetto hahaha.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I think they look good they fit the theme you are going with

Sent from my static android

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
i think it would be better without the chrome trim

:word:

And I think I would've had it just a touch darker shade. They look good, but that last pic in the sun makes them look a little pale. I also would've had them use flat or matte paint, to match the truck. I think that's what's bugging me, the truck is a flatter finish than the wheels. I don't know. I think it looks good, but could also look much better.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I put the chrome trim on the other day when i had my chrome rims and now i took them off. I need to get some better shots for you guys lol