BIG THANKS TO MOBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This. Ya know? The tread that's ALWAYS at the top of the new post's section.. lol

guy made it to be a real easy transaction and am from deep south texas and i dont have a problem and i got everything that i bought with no problem thats why i guess everyone likes doing business with the guy he's doing something right

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Were on page 2. I can't believe it's still on topic... There is about 10 people, myself included, that just tend to ruin every thread they go into. They call us "The gang of GMT" made local news...

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
Were on page 2. I can't believe it's still on topic... There is about 10 people, myself included, that just tend to ruin every thread they go into. They call us "The gang of GMT" made local news...

I Saw it on CNN so it looks like we went global

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
**** yeah! See? We don't even mean to. This **** just happens, leaving a path of dead hookers, and derailed threads along our way.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
eh..........:lol:

They look a lil more like the uv ones he sent me wich i like a lil better than the blue looks great

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score

:think:
Who are these ********??
:crazy: