Best window deflector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
I'm looking for the sleekest window air deflectors, so I've been looking at the in-channel versions. Reviews seem to vary wildly and there aren't enough reviews for me to feel like I trust them.

I've seen lots of pictures of trucks with them, but not much info on what brand/model they are. Anyone want to school me on what's available for our trucks that works and looks great?

Thanks!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
AVS Ventvisors. Originals(most common and the ones I'm getting for my truck)or in channel, inline, something to that effect.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I have Ventshade brand, they have been on for 2 years and still look brand new. They are the ones that mounted outside. I have the in channel ones on my wife's Jeep Liberty. They seem to be pretty decent

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Well the Weathertech look like the sleekest, but I'm compromising a little and going with the in-channel Auto Ventshade because they're made in America(F' Yeah!).

Thanks for the opinions y'all. Merry Christmas!

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Got them on. Thanks again for the input.

You must be registered for see images attach