Best pic after I shined her up after getting washed I think she looks damn good for 250k miles!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
And where’s y’all’s pics of your 400? Lol
Don’t be shy ! Lol yeah if ever anyone on here lives in Michigan an sees her in person them wheels and tires are not given how good they look on her they’re classy,tough , and make her look newest than she is ! And I’ll be ok if you run your finger down the fender to tell just how slick she is after I clean her up! I gotta mind mine and family’s digits on those handles you know how they hurt if the bang back on ya!! Thanks for all the likes!! But click that TOTM circle for me y’all!!!! Lol

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
I had mentioned on other thread of wanting a 96 lt4 vette here’s a few I’ve screenshot over the months lol I do like C5’s also but something about that last year C4 body style is just so on point! Only downside is interior but when you see a nice nice one you still gotta look !! And I love them red interiors !
You must be registered for see images attach

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
Few more lol last one is really nice and to me these are the last of the old days of when someone’s grandpa bought one and only drove it during the best summertime days!! Hince mileage on these being low and they where treated like a exotic

Cadillac Bob

Reaction score
So where’s everyone else’s pics of they 400 all shined up to show them newer models that in real order of “that’s nice “ isn’t that your newer (because all newer things should be nice they NEW) lol but your ability to age nicely and only need 1-2 things to update looks and will stay together down the road with plenty of mileage. Sooo post ya pics please and I do like shined up tires along with your body being clean!!! Lmao that’s like washing your body but not your feet GROSS!!! Lol