Best luggy 285/75/16 tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the intention of using them in mud, snow, ice, pretty much anything you can think of. Im also trying for a good looking tire from the side, like tread that wraps down the sidewall of the tire a little bit. I basically want them to look good, and still be good in the snow and ice and everything. You guys also get off track of the thread.. A lot.. Lol thanks for all the advice, im still looking around

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
I have the intention of using them in mud, snow, ice, pretty much anything you can think of. Im also trying for a good looking tire from the side, like tread that wraps down the sidewall of the tire a little bit. I basically want them to look good, and still be good in the snow and ice and everything. You guys also get off track of the thread.. A lot.. Lol thanks for all the advice, im still looking around

You are really looking for the best of all worlds, which realistically, won't happen. I loved my 285/75R16 Treadwright guard dogs. They have a luggy tread, but not that aggressive of a sidewall. They did good in mud, sand, and deep snow, but not always the best on ice. They are also $100 or so cheaper per tire than any of the name brands.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
You are really looking for the best of all worlds, which realistically, won't happen.

Very true. There's always going to have to be some kind of a compromise, unfortunately. The Goodyear Wrangler Territory I was running on my old truck were pretty good all 'round, except on ice. I got them studded and they were just about perfect, but could only run them in the winter due to the laws regarding studded tires.