best deal on fron turn/marker light covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dvs91k1500

Reaction score
I painted my front marker/turn lenses with night shadez spray paint and its fading and uneven and looks like crap and i want to go a diferent route this time with black covers, my lenses are the ones that dwrap around under the corner reflecter, just wondering if anyone knows where to get a set cheap or if soneone has a used set, thanks

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Can you post a picture of your style? And about the nightshade, put gasoline on your lenses, and scrub the spray off. Wait until dry, reapply, and clear cote. Won't fade. But If you can better describe your style, or show me, I can help better.

dvs91k1500

Reaction score
Its little but thats the best i can find (says its a 1993 so i may not have the rite grille on my truck)

You must be registered for see images attach

dvs91k1500

Reaction score
Thats all i found too, i wonder if my grille is from a w/t and there for maybe there isnt much of a demand for blacked out lights? P.s. ive done the night shades a couple times and no matter how i do it, weather i clean it with gas or paint thinner or clearcoat it when done and or between layers/coats it never last long, maybe 6 months then starts to get ligt spots and what not

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Have you tried a film of actual tint? That is what my markers are done with.
You must be registered for see images attach

dvs91k1500

Reaction score
No i havent but i may try that when i get it back ( brother borrowed it while the clutch is being replaced in his powerstroke)

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
It's like $10 a roll, on curved lights, you will need to make a small relief cut in the bend so it doesn't bubble. All of my lights are done at 35% and they look black. But still let my HID's show through.