Belltech upper shock Extenders & SP’s…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97SWBCHEVY

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well…BabyGirl has both Belltech rear upper shock extenders, 2 new Street Performance Rear Shocks, and a driver side new Street Performance shock, but she’s only got one bolt holding it in on the bottom, and a bolt broke off in her where the 2nd one should be…lol
Didn’t start on the passenger side after the hell I had getting the drive side old shock out… I’ll deal with the broke bolt later…she’s not my daily driver so no…I won’t be running around in her much…not sure how the top end of that old shock got bent like that but threads were jacked up as well…(****** design in my opinion lol)
I’m open to any suggestions/options/ideas on how ya’ll would deal with the broke bolt…drill it out??? grind the tack welds on the boss on the lower control arm, replace the lower control arm???
I did take her for a lil drive and she’s definitely a lil smoother than she was before!
You must be registered for see images attach

Wpg454ss

Reaction score
Did you have issues with the back end bottoming out frequently before? I'm having an issue on mine on certain bumps it's pretty harsh, installed some aldan american adjustable rear shocks which helped slightly but it's still bottoming too often for my liking.