Banks Exhaust Kit 96-00 454 Vortec! Headers and Exhaust!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crummins

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the Banks Power Exhaust kit that was on my Vortec 454.

This is a very nice kit, it goes from dual pipes into a single 3.5" pipe. For some reason, I cannot find the tailpipe -- which I had to modify for the hitch I had on there (swinging style Pull Rite hitch). I may have scrapped the tailpipe.

Price is $250. The muffler heat shield broke off and put a small hole in the muffler. I purchased a new muffler and will include that for $100 more.

I would guess I could get this shipped for $100-125 anywhere in the lower 48.

Kit includes: Headers, Exhaust Pipe to the end of the muffler, heat shield for oil filter, muffler (new Banks muffler will be additional $100 with the purchase of kit), catalytic converters and O2 sensors. I am 99% sure I still have the air filter that came with this -- it is an open filter that goes in the stock air box -- that will be included. It is up in my attic in my shop and I cannot get up there at the moment to double check.

It is used and will need some attention -- new flange bolts and studs and possible some welding.

Here are some pics:

Header:
You must be registered for see images

Other Header:

Front Exhaust Pipe:

Middle Exhaust:

Muffler:

Here are some pics of the flanges and some of the broken studs: