bagged cclb dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if i had a use for a lowered truck, or even really liked trucks that low i would love to have it

just not a big fan of a lowered truck, mainly because of winter here, i want a vehicle i can drive all year round

Reaction score
I would LOVE to tow with a lowered cclb obs dually but like you said with the winters here its just SO impractical. Should have left the OEM grill on it. Would have looked better imo.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
at least it looks like it was done right from what i can tell in the pics

if we didnt get so much snow i wouldnt mind having like a lil honda or a lowered truck maybe, but not pratical to have a vehicle that can only get driven a few months out of the year

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think that is the oem grille on it, for the caddy front end that is, its just blacked out. if the front laid, it would be sweet, takes a lot to get from there down though. i love the blacked out - between the window look on that truck. i'd tow a toy with it...