Anyone who wants to help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I may just be crazy but it looks like his front fender is skinnier on the bottom than mine..... maybe i'm just seeing things

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Looks similar to mine. I haven't trimmed at all on the fender.

You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here you go buddy! I know its not your OEM wheels like you wanted, but should give you a general idea of the 4" lift and BFG's! If you want different wheels put one, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Looks great. Did I tell you 4" in the pm? I fI did I'm really sorry. I meant 3". But it's still great and it does give me an idea.
edit: Nevermind. You did great. Your photoshopping skills, 00hunter0400's build thread, and doetsch prices have convinced me to go 4".

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Like last time, anyone who wants to help. Just a color change to my trucks color, leave the tow hooks and valence, update the grille and lights to a stock '95+ and rebage and add Nexen Roadinan MTs if possible. If you can't do that without changing the size then don't worry about it. I don't care how crappy the job is, anything is better than what I can do. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: