Anyone seen my old truck?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Long time since I've been on here but does anyone have any idea where my old truck is? Last time I knew the local guy i sold it to, sold it to someone close to Silver Lake sand dunes. I'd love to track it down and see what it looks like now and see if the current owner has any interest in selling it.

98 Chevy 1500 Z71
3 inch body lift
last i knew it had around 160k on it

Anyways heres some pics

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty sure i was going to buy this! But i havent seen it around here

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Must have been when you had it on craigslist. I remember that first picture. Im from the battle creek area

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah gotcha. Well if it doesn't turn up sometime this summer I think I'm going to be in the market for another one. I need a sand dunes toy lol the 2011 cummins is a little too pricey to break and it's also my daily driver

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I like the cab lights. .. thats the ones I wanted.. I think you helped my decision! Beautiful truck though!!

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With the help of biggershaft96 I think we've tracked it down. Going to try my hardest to get it back in my hands because the current owner has it kind of run down and I'd love to get it back and fix it back up and complete the goal I always had for this truck. SAS! Hopefully it all works out

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Awesome!! Wish i could find my old durango