Anyone know where I can get a replacement for this connector that goes to my alternator?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I've been working on undoing electrical connections in preparation of removing my engine, and managed to sheer this connection right off the wire that runs to my alternator. I drive a 1990 Chevy K1500 with a TBI 350.

I figured I could get a standard electrical connector that's the same size and replace it, but wanted to make sure before I make an attempt.

You must be registered for see images attach

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been working on undoing electrical connections in preparation of removing my engine, and managed to sheer this connection right off the wire that runs to my alternator. I drive a 1990 Chevy K1500 with a TBI 350.

I figured I could get a standard electrical connector that's the same size and replace it, but wanted to make sure before I make an attempt.

You must be registered for see images attach
Any automotive shop or audio shop will have it. If you need the truck to run to get to there, you can strip the wire 1/4" and run it around the stud on the alternator. Twist the wires up real tight so they don't touch the alternator housing.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk