Anyone in Chicago-land?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ryan, I am from Chicago, but I also am one of those people,
You must be registered for see images

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Okay sky high. My cousin is into automotive paint and here are his questions to see what's a good shop for you. ⬇️

It depends on what they want. Collision and insurance paying. Overall restoration. Collision job but don't have insurance and want a cheap job. Give me the towns and I will have a few options. I used to work in palatine, Arlington heights area

static91

Reaction score
Okay sky high. My cousin is into automotive paint and here are his questions to see what's a good shop for you. ⬇️

It depends on what they want. Collision and insurance paying. Overall restoration. Collision job but don't have insurance and want a cheap job. Give me the towns and I will have a few options. I used to work in palatine, Arlington heights area

I live out by Rockford, so anything west would be ok. The cab needs stripped to bare metal. No rust repair. Only a few small dings. Doors/antennae/stake pockets are filled and welded but need final bodywork. Just want a simple black base/clear paint job like factory.
I'm looking into media blasting. Will probably arrange to have it plastic media blasted before taking it to a paint shop.

Thanks!