Anyone have pics body dropping the bed floor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I've found alot of pics that show the topside of the bed and how you cut it up but I'm interested in seeing the fab work that's needed underneath.

Reaction score
Body drop is what you see in pics of the top.. im guessing your in reference to a raised bed floor? Bagged or body dropped, most still bolt the origional floor as factory.. then build a frame just above the frame notches out of some 1x1 square stock or something similar and attach a doner floor to that. Or body drop it to where the origional floor is now above the frame notch, then weld in or bolt in some spacers where it bolts down... Like a body life... Theres a doored 454 on here that used link bungs as mounts on stilts welded in to the frame. Cant recall but belive it can hinge on them.

Reaction score
Im dying to see yall finish yalls beds!! Cant wait! Posted a link on DeWayne's build of one i found that someone done and it came out the dude barely had anything to do afterwards to be able to fix the paint.. its old, but could be helpfull..