Anybody think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Leave it alone it looks top notch!! Your up and down like a honeymoon hardon!! One miniute your up, next you want it down.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would work.. Would give it what I call the "Mexican" look.(I know that's not politely correct) Something like this but with more sticking out.

You must be registered for see images

Well if it was turtled then yes it would have the south of the border look.

:imo: it's better than imagining in your head lol

Maybe but it looked good on the visualizer, might not look so good in real life :gr_grin:

So it's 2whl.dr?

But of course it is.............

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed! If you want a lowered truck so bad why not go looking for a second one to have as a lowered vehicle?

Honey moon hardon now thats funny :rofl:

Its not that i want a lowered truck, i just want one that handles better like it did when it was stock although i did just find a bad idler arm that was replaced a year ago:flame: but a new one ( Moog ) is on the way so hopefully that will fix it......

I have replaced EVERYTHING under the front of this truck and it still has a mind of its own when driving.. Im just soooooooooo frustrated with throwing new parts at it every month thats why i was thinking of dropping it back down, but i do love the look of my truck

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You can never make up your mind can you? :rofl:

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I think the stance of your truck looks great, I do hope you get your handling under control (sorry unintended pun). But if you do decide to lower it I know someone looking for lift spindles.;)

Sent from the drivers seat

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, like i said i love my truck and just want it to drive like it should. And then when i find that sweetspot i will **** about it:rotflmao:

My gmt400 is also like hearding cats, it drives like straight up ass. Ive replaced everything as well, done the gearbox tighten deal. Havent upgraded to the jeep stearing link yet, plan on it though. Ive just accepted its quirks, and wandering around like a drunk indian. I dont think there is anything I can do to make me happy with the way it drives. Everything else about it I like espcially how its paid for.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the stance of your truck looks great, I do hope you get your handling under control (sorry unintended pun). But if you do decide to lower it I know someone looking for lift spindles.;)

Sent from the drivers seat

Well if my pantys get in a wad and i do decide to pull the spindles i will pm you..... :D

My gmt400 is also like hearding cats, it drives like straight up ass. Ive replaced everything as well, done the gearbox tighten deal. Havent upgraded to the jeep stearing link yet, plan on it though. Ive just accepted its quirks, and wandering around like a drunk indian. I dont think there is anything I can do to make me happy with the way it drives. Everything else about it I like espcially how its paid for.

another thing i want to do is loose some unsprung weight, i have read that helps a bunch......My rims are 32lbs and i can go to Mickey T's at 26lbs each soooooo i will probably do that before dropping....

I just have to pull the trigger , i mean get my head out my ass haha