Anybody Have Kick Panels With extra Speakers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, i have an old pair of alpine spc-610c sittin around and cant get what i want if i were to sell em, so im thinkin about puttin in a couple kick panels http://www.qlogicdirect.com/index.p..._id=59&zenid=4610f252c9d1f0dde71765564fbdee39
that way i can add more speakers (more is always better, LOUDER) and from what i hear kick panels are perfect cause they put the speakers at a primo distance and there actually facing you unlike the door panel speakers, eventually il upgrade and throw in some 6x9s to replace the stock 4x6s (i think thats what they are).
Anyways i can get the kick panels for 140 on ebay brand new, paint em whatever color i like and i think they'll look pretty good too, has anyone had any experience with these in a gmt400 or anything else?

LordFinesse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah im gonna buy these next friday, may have to buy a new amp to go with it im not sure if i have enough power in my current setup to power another set of 6.5s